Monday, November 14, 2011

Amish:Deer

I almost took out more Amish then deer last Friday when I decided to take the long way home and hit up the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail.  
I forked out the $20 for a slick app for my phone Dual Sport Maps.   Worked out better then I imagined.
I had used the site a bit to see where the trail went, but the app helped out quite a bit.

By the time I had made it to Sparta it was already dark and my low beams wouldn't work.   So back roads were best.

It was a hell of a ride.

Crusty gravel - snow covered valley roads

I wish it would have been light out so I could have seen a bit of the scenery.   I can save that for next year.
It was only a small chunk of the trail that I caught from Sparta to Yuba.
It wasn't freezing, but 36 degrees at 40mph is close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment