Monday, November 19, 2012

Last week fucking sucked

Got ran off the road by a runaway driver  Truck is sol     KE will live soon enough.
 Going to try to uncrunch the top enough to get a a windshield in, can't fuck it up anymore
This just makes me furious, ~~~~~~ .Fuck.

Basement flooded - Vintage mags were saved, some American iron will be a bit rusty
 Oh, and I get the joy of paying off Student Loans starting this week.






Got out riding after Max Wedge's cancer fundraiser shit sale




Who do I think I am,.. A Gas Gas?

This is my therapy, motos make everything better.
Thank god for fossil fuel.

2 comments:

  1. glad you were belted up, that's for sure. where were you riding in the dumped KLR picture? I imagine it'll take more than a tip over to kill that sucker...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riding in the car fucks with my head now, just gotta make sure I got something to keep me occupied.
    Quarry just south of High Crossing Blvd, KLR feeds off the scars.

    ReplyDelete