Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back Home

I made it through my trip alive.
Back home recooperating. Starting up work back at Trek in the prototype shop tomorrow. The money is much needed to recover from my trip.
2,500 miles. About $230 in gas.
And I did the whole trip back in a day.
I'll be back.

Got a sweet delivery from Sideburn today. It was delivered to Red Wing instead of Sun Prairie by accident. Well, my buddy Eric just got a job down in Austin working at Collings guitar. He was in the process of moving down and kindly dropped me off some stuff, including my friends 7 string he was working on.
So I finally got my Sideburn fix.
Included was..
Zombie Steve McQueen sweatshirt and print
That was all I ordered, but Gary threw in a Sideburn roller derby poster, Dave Aldana sticker, and a limpy Sideburn sticker.

I gotta re-up my subscription.



I'll put up some more posts of my trip soon. Now that I can post other then via phone.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment: