Friday, June 10, 2011

Knoxville

Saw Quaker Steak was having bike night in Knoxville as I was riding by, so I decided to stop hoping to talk to some liked minded locals.
I'm really surprised I wasn't asked to leave.

I noticed some off looks as I was pulling in. Nothing older then 90's. A few sport bikes. One new Triumph cruiser. All Harley otherwise.
Dual sport not welcome.


On a side note, my front tire is getting some funky wear pattern in it. Little bulged are coming out of the tread. It's not too worn down. Atleast another 1000 miles atleast I would guess if this wasn't coming up.
My rear on the other hand is probably going to need to be replaced on the trip. About 1/3 of an inch left of tread in the center. Bummed about that.


Super side note.
Tomorrow I'm headed to the Wheels Through Time museum!
I haven't been there since it was in Mt. Vernon IL.
He use to have an old Harley WLDR on display that my dad sold him (it was in pieces when he had it)
Pretty excited about that, then off to Asheville.
And then Wilmington.
All tomorrow.
Woo
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment