Sunday, December 11, 2011

Choppa Dave


I was digging around Chopper Dave's sites because I was looking to get a hold of Adam over at Milkhaus Speed Research.
Drag Queen
I had talked to him a few years back at the Hardtail party in Milwaukee about where he got his frame nickel plated.
Someone at Trek is looking to plate a bicycle frame and Adam recommended Hydro Platers Electroless Nickel for a nicer plate.

So back to Chopper Dave,
So much sweet shit on that site.
Super Road Race Ceriani
Its one thing to make a a "Flat Track" bike
Its another thing to make good use of it.

Japan
Why wont someone make a god damn dirt track tire that will last more then 300 miles on the road.


 
Tis' the season..
.. to see if your Indian will start up.

I love the look of these old S&S stack covers on an L body.
You can do so much sweet shit with a foundry, one of these days.
Alright, enough motorcycle propaganda.  I should probably be studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment