Friday, May 20, 2011

Baby's on fire

Not really. Although I did get a pretty raunchy backfire out the velocity stack portion of the air box.
Got the starter working on the GS. Been sanding and putting dielectric grease on all the connections.

Decided to do a comparison of how differently the bike runs with a change in intake. First I tried it without the air cleaner box. I run it like this while working on the bike since it frees up a lot of space. Bike runs pretty well this way, no hang ups.
Put the air cleaner on. Idles the same. Then I put on some throttle, dies. Bike now won't start.
Minor freak out.

Tank still removed. No gas.
Duh Patrick.

I think I just need to go for a ride.


Currently Spinning: Here Come The Warm Jets - Brian Eno
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment